Why this Blog

Hi. Welcome to my blog. I want to live a healthy life and have it be a habit. Not just a diet for a short change. Thus, the title for this blog. All things in moderation. Here I will share my ups and downs as I struggle for a moderate lifestyle. I hope you will come along and maybe we can learn together.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

No sugar challenge day 1 of 30

So, I am addicted to sugar! I know I could lose 10 lbs if I just cut out sugar. So, for the next 30 days, sugar is gone. Today is day one. Then, after the 30 days, I will allow myself one meal/treat a week free (the same day). Not a full day of eat-whatever-I-want because that just backfires on me.

Also, I am not using any artificial sweeteners as I view those as poison for your body. Also, I will not use white flour. That really isn't a problem unless I eat out. We only keep wheat in this house!

I gave blood on Thursday and that really wipes me out. I didn't exercise Thursday or Friday. I did 60 min body pump this morning, 2 (1 minute) sprints, and walked some. It felt good but I could tell I was still tired from giving blood.

Eating:
B - eggs with hot sauce
S - cucumbers (the only thing our garden has decided to produce successfully)
L - chicken with mango salsa, plain yogurt, banana, and cheese stick
S - whole wheat, homemade bread with honey
D - chicken and salad

No comments:

Post a Comment