Why this Blog

Hi. Welcome to my blog. I want to live a healthy life and have it be a habit. Not just a diet for a short change. Thus, the title for this blog. All things in moderation. Here I will share my ups and downs as I struggle for a moderate lifestyle. I hope you will come along and maybe we can learn together.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Update

81 days until my half marathon and 85 days until my 31st birthday!

I actually am doing well! I have lost a few pounds. But, more than that, I feel firmer and lighter. The eating is coming along well. I overate July 4th weekend but that is mostly it. I'm finding that I'm having more and more days of healthy, moderate eating and less of the bad, oveating. So, I'm going in the right direction!

The training for the half marathon is going well. I ran 8 miles a week ago Monday and it wasn't too bad. Mostly I am continuing to cross train along with my running and also sprinting. I'm still scared when I think of the half marathon but I know if I continue along this path, I should be okay.

Today's plan:
Gym - 45 min body step and 45 min body pump.
Eating:
Breakfast: eggs with sundried tomatoes, 5 fresh strawberries, skim milk
Snack: string cheese, almonds
Lunch: Leftover veggie dish from last night (recipe coming soon!)
Snack: medium apple (or half of the humongous ones I have in the fridge)
Dinner: Turkey burgers and big salad with cottage cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment