Why this Blog

Hi. Welcome to my blog. I want to live a healthy life and have it be a habit. Not just a diet for a short change. Thus, the title for this blog. All things in moderation. Here I will share my ups and downs as I struggle for a moderate lifestyle. I hope you will come along and maybe we can learn together.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March2, 2010

Exercise:
45 min body step, 35 minutes weights
Body step was pretty intense as I'm still recovering from being sick. I did weights instead of Body Pump. Did back, chest, and a little stomach

Food:
Granola, 2% milk, peach
almonds, craisins
stir fry (veggies and ground pork with hoison sauce)
1/2 small apple
peas, homemade pizza (wheat crust, fresh mozzarella, pepperoni, red onions)
piece of homemade wheat bread with honey

Done eating for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment