Why this Blog

Hi. Welcome to my blog. I want to live a healthy life and have it be a habit. Not just a diet for a short change. Thus, the title for this blog. All things in moderation. Here I will share my ups and downs as I struggle for a moderate lifestyle. I hope you will come along and maybe we can learn together.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Beck Diet Solution

I was down 2.8 lbs this last week. VERY good. But, then I seriously blew it the rest of the weekend and Monday night as well. I need to just get in a REALLY good groove in eating well and then take planned indulgences (like one treat or one meal - not a weekend!).

I've started reading the Beck Diet Solution and I really like it. I've made tons of index cards with all the reasons I want to lose weight. I put them all over the house and I read them at least twice a day. I am practicing positive self-talk and giving myself credit whenever I do something good.

Today was a good day in eating and exercise. I ate low carb all day and stuck to my meal plan.

Food:
3 eggs, onion, mushroom and salsa scramble
v8, raw almonds
low carb bbq pork, zuchinni, cottage cheese, cherry tomatoes
meatball casserole, 3/4 red pepper, 1/3 cucumber

Exercise:
45 min body step
45 min body pump
I plan to do ab jam and shoulders during biggest loser tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment