Why this Blog

Hi. Welcome to my blog. I want to live a healthy life and have it be a habit. Not just a diet for a short change. Thus, the title for this blog. All things in moderation. Here I will share my ups and downs as I struggle for a moderate lifestyle. I hope you will come along and maybe we can learn together.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 5 of Phase 1 South Beach

I am DETERMINED to make it the full 14 days of this! This is the best I've done now. I seem to falter around day 3.

My weight was 165.6 this morning. It was 175 just a few weeks ago! I'm hoping it will go down more the next couple of days as AF is here right now.

So, I'm losing weight this week and haven't even been able to make it to the gym! I have been working out, though. We've been busy landscaping and decided to make the lower level of our backyard into a HUGE sand pit for the kids. So, we've hauled down close to 10 tons of sand.

Monday - sprints up our hill, 30-day shred level 3, hauled 2.5 tons of sand down the hill and shoveling (did with hubby)

Tuesday - 40 min of Turbo Sculpt. I then did 5 tons of sand by MYSELF! Oldest son (6) helped some. The shoveling really was the hardest. The kids had a ton of fun jumping into sand piles.

Wednesday - ran about 1 mile outside and did 5 long, good sprints up the hill. This is all I got in. Middle son (4) has had a fever every afternoon and just isn't feeling well. So, can't take him to daycare at the gym.

Thursday - plans for today: 30day shred, turbo jam, ab jam, whatever else I can fit in. I feel like I need a lot of cardio. Whatever the kids will let me do at home.

Edit - I actually did go to the gym today. DS had no fever and felt fine all day. 10 minutes walking and 60 min body step. I feel lighter and am enjoying the journey!

I feel a bit bloated right not so I'm jugging the lemon water and will have asparagus and lemon chicken for supper. But, even with AF here, I'm really excited that I'm still losing weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment