Why this Blog

Hi. Welcome to my blog. I want to live a healthy life and have it be a habit. Not just a diet for a short change. Thus, the title for this blog. All things in moderation. Here I will share my ups and downs as I struggle for a moderate lifestyle. I hope you will come along and maybe we can learn together.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Going to be a good weekend!

The last week has not been good, eating wise. I've made lots of wrong choices. But, I'm back today. My body feels gross when I eat too much and I have acid reflux. Not worth it. I noticed today that my workout pants feel a lot looser in the legs so that is good.

Exercise:
I spent 80 minutes at the gym doing circuit training. I did 5 1minute sprints at 9.5 mph (1 minute sprint with 1 minute rest and repeat). I then did 2-3 sets of weights and then back for another faster, 30 second sprint. I did a few different circuits of this. Then, ab work and jogged/walked for the last 25 minutes. I feel like it was an excellent workout. I'll probably do some landscaping/yard work and probably some more exercise later on.

Food:
Breakfast: 2 eggs with fresh salsa
Snack: raw almonds, string cheese
Lunch: grilled marinated chicken over salad (lettuce, peppers, mushrooms, avocado, onions), LF ranch
Snack: v8
Dinner: lean turkey burgers with lettuce wraps and yogurt dressing
Snack: non-fat yogurt

About 1400 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment