Why this Blog

Hi. Welcome to my blog. I want to live a healthy life and have it be a habit. Not just a diet for a short change. Thus, the title for this blog. All things in moderation. Here I will share my ups and downs as I struggle for a moderate lifestyle. I hope you will come along and maybe we can learn together.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Today's update

We are down to one vehicle right now. So, I haven't made it to the gym yet today. My youngest is napping so I will go exercise some at home. Then, I plan to go to the gym tonight as well.

Food Plan:
3 eggs with fresh salsa
cottage cheese, raw almonds
Meatball casserole with zuchinni instead of pasta
v8
grilled marinated chicken breast, salad
plain yogurt with a teeny bit of agave nectar and almond extract

I estimate it to be about 1500 calories and all within the SB diet Phase 1 plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment